Member recipe by 08thankarajd
ServingsServes 1 - 30 Biscuits
THESE ARE PERFECT FOR A WARM COSY NIGHT IN. GREAT FUN TO BAKE AND VERY TASTY. CHOCOLATE HEAVEN!
- 250g Butter , softened
- 140g Caster Sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 2tsp Vanilla Extract
- 250g Plain Flour
- 50g Cocoa Power-Good quality
- 85g White chocolate chunks
- 85g Milk Chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
- Mix the butter and sugar in a large bowl with a wooden spoon to make a soft and creamy mixture, then add the egg yolk and vanilla extract and briefly beat to combine.
- Sift over the flour and cocoa add the chocolate chunks, then MIX WELL!
- Scoop the mixture into 12 large balls onto a non-stick baking sheet. Space well apart, as they will spreadwhile cooking. Flatten slightly, bake for 12-15 mins
- Transfer the cookies to a cooling rack to firm up.