Marielle's Fudgy Brownies
Member recipe by mazzyb
ServingsServes 1 - 24 Brownies
Choose this recipe for a batch of gooey, rich and tempting brownies!
- 175g dark chocolate, melted
- 125g milk chocolate, melted
- 200g butter
- 400g caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 heaped tsp cocoa powder
- 200g plain flour
- 2 tbsp double cream
- 1 tbsp milk
- Preheat the oven to Gas mark 5/180C. Grease a very large baking tin or tray with some oil or butter.
- Mix the butter with the chocolate and melt.
- When it has completely melted, mix the eggs, milk, cocoa, cream, sugar and vanilla in a separate bowl.
- Pour into the bowl and mix well. Fold in the flour. Bake in the oven for 1 hour.
- Cut into very small squares when completely cooled.