Messy Om Nom Nom Omelette
Member recipe by thomash7981
Omelette made mostly of Eggs, Tomato and ham, Delicious easy to cook Omelette.
- 25g/ 1 oz butter
- 6 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 50g/ 2 oz grated cheese
- 1 teaspoon of parsley (optional)
- 4 mushrooms, peeled and chopped in halves (optional)
- Half a tin of Tomatoes, drained excess juices (optional)
- 2 slices of ham, chopped/ diced (optional)
- Preheat the Oven to 200 degrees, place butter inside a square/ rectangle baking dish/ casserole dish (small and deep). Place into oven until melted and hot.
- Beat 6 eggs lightly, add grated cheese, add seasoning (salt, pepper and parsley). Stir it all together.
- Take the oven dish out of the oven and shake to spread the butter across the bottom and add the tomatoes as base layer for your Omelette.
- Place half the mushrooms and ham on top of the tomatoes. Add the mixture of eggs, cheese and seasoning. Make sure it is spread as even as possible across the dish with each part. After this add the leftover mushrooms and ham to the top of the mixture and sprinkle a little extra cheese if you want to.
- Place into the oven and cook for around 20-25 minutes until golden brown on top. Enjoy, we had it with chips and it was lovely :)