Member recipe by kimpretty11
- 4oz Plain Flour
- 1 Egg
- ½ pink of milk
- Also Need: Frying Pan, Oil, Spatula
- Fillings: Anything of your choice..
- I normally have lemon juice and sugar..
- Measure 4oz of plain flour and make a well in the centre.
- Beat the egg with the flour and gradually add the milk.
- Keep beating the mix until it becomes a pale smooth mixture.
- Heat frying pan on a moderate heat, and add a little oil.
- Pour some mix into the pan and cook each side for around 5-6 minutes. Serve and enjoy.