The BBQ Babe
Member recipe by edenmp
Juicy chicken with a range of yummy healhy vegetables with mouth watering bbq sauce.
- For the base:
- 375g-Plain flour
- 1 tbs- Instant yeast
- 1 tbsp-Oil
- For the toppings:
- 100g-Orange pepper
- Plus the mouth watering BBQ sauce
- Small sharp knife
- Two medium bowls
- Baking tray
- Cheese grater
- Pizza cutter
- Chopping board
- Table spoon
- Weighing scales
- With a table spoon mix yeast in warm water until dissolved.
- Stir in oil and flour until it forms a dough ball, then place it in a medium bowl and cover with a cloth.
- Pre heat the oven on gas mark 5.
- Rinse all vegetable in water. Cut up the mushrooms, tomatoes, broccoli, and pepper with a small sharp knife on a chopping board then place them all into a meduim bowl and add the drand sweetcorn.
- Place meduim frying pan on the meduim heat with a little bit of oil. Rince the chopping board and cut the chicken into small strips with a small sharp knife.
- Add the strips of chicken to the pre heated frying pan and occational turn.
- While the chicken is cooking take the dough out of the bowl and roll out to the correct size. Then place the dough onto the prepared greased baking tray .
- Ensuring the chicken is cooked, take it out of the pan and place into a meduim bowl to cool down.
- Spread the BBQ sauce around the rolled out pizza dough and scatter the vegetable and the chicken. Grate cheese over toppings
- Place into the oven for 15-20 minuets. When cooked take it out and leave it to settel and cool down. Then cut it up and enjoy your mouth watering pizza.