Finger-Licking Chicken Wings
Member recipe by kojo123
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, very finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 4 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 4 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp mustard
- 2 tsp tabasco
- 8 chicken wings
- 2 tbsp flour, sprinkled with salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200c/gas 6
- Heat the oil in a small pan and cook the onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes until softened. Stir in the honey, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and Tabasco and simmer very gently for a minute or so.
- Dust the chicken in the seasoned flour then brush liberally with the sauce. Place on a baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes until well browned and cooked through.
- Transfer to a serving plate and keep those napkins handy!