Member recipe by jontegould123
An abundance of meat and vegetables wrapped in sheets of cannelloni.
- 6 sheets of Cannelloni
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 rashes of bacon
- 50g of tinned sweet corn
- half a red pepper
- 200g of saghetti
- 3 spring onions
- 1 Tea spoon of cooking oil
- First of all, cut the chicken breast into small chunks.
- Fry chicken with oil, add peppers.bacon and spring onion when chicken is white
- heat oven to 180/gas mark 4 put cannelloni in
- At the same time, start cooking the spaghetti, steam the tinned sweetcorn for 5 minutes.
- Once everything is cooked, put it on two sheets of Cannelloni, then use 4 sheets to wrap around everything
- put in microwave to warm everything up if needed for 2 minutes