Crumbed Chicken And Chips
Member recipe by pieslayer
- -Three Large Potatoes
- -A Whole Packet Of Golden Bread Crumbs
- -2 Chicken Breast
- -2 Eggs
- -Knobs Of Butter And/Or Oil (In Frying Pan)
- Peel the potatoes and cut into chip shapes. Slice the chicken breasts thinly to produce 4 pieces out of your 2 breasts.
- Prepare three bowls: -One with flour -One with beaten egg -And one with breadcrumbs Add salt and pepper for seasoning to the egg.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the flour and cover all sides then dip it into the breadcrumbs covering it completely.
- Heat a pan with oil deep enough to cook chips in and add your chips in. Then heat some butter or oil in a frying pan and cook your chicken for about 6 minutes each side. NB To check chicken is cooked, using a small knife make a small incision in the chicken and check if the inside is white
- Serve :)