pasta melting pot of surprise
Member recipe by 1010food
quick and easy to make this healthy dish has vegetables protean carbohydrates, and is more importantly delicious
- 2 oz of pasta
- 1 tomato
- sweetcorn and peas as much as you like
- 2-3 rashers of bacon
- 20g butter
- 15g flour
- 250ml of milk
- 80g of a cheese of your choice
- seasoning of salt and peeper
- measuring jug
- chopping bad
- wooden spoon
- Boil the pasta for 10-15mins.
- Place the flour margarine and milk in a saucepan and whisk, bring to the boil while continuing to stir until it thickens. bring to a simmer until rich smooth and free of lumps.
- Meanwhile in the last 3-5 mins of the pastas cooking add the sweetcorn and peas then remove the sauce from the heat, and add in the 80g of cheese (grated) when melted and smooth that parts done.
- Chop the bacon and tomato into chunks.
- Add together the sauce pasta bacon and tomato mix them together and serve.