Member recipe by sam3000
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 pepper (green,red,yellow)
- 2-3 tbsp of tomato puree
- 100g of sweetcorn
- 100g of tinned pinneapple
- 200g of self raising flour
- 50g of plain flour
- 60g of margerine
- 70ml of milk
- 300g of cheese (of your choice)
- preheat oven to 220 degrees celcius/gas 7 and put hob to 4 (medium heat). collect ingredients and equipment.
- Put the flour and margerine into a mixing bowl and rub in the margerine with your fingertips until there are no lumps left.
- Add a little bit of milk at a time while mixing with a table knife until it forms a dough then roll it out on a plain flour covered surface with a rolling pin into the shape you want.
- Stuff the the crusts with half the cheese in slabs of cheese 0.5 cm thick.spread them out evenly.
- mix the puree then spread it out on the pizza (not the crusts).
- Cut the chicken into 1cm slices, then chop the pepper into 0.5cm thick slices.
- Cook chicken for 4 minutes on the hob (till the chicken turns white).
- While cooking put the pizza in the oven and cook for 12-15 minutes. When chicken is done put it on low heat and leave for 1-2 minutes.
- Once the pizza is cooked arrange the sweetcorn, chicken, pepper and pinapple. Then grate the rest of the cheese on the top.
- serve and enjoy.