Member recipe by debbie31
ServingsServes 1 - 6
- 5 tablespoons self-raising flour
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 large courgette -175g - grated
- Quarter of an onion - chopped
- 2 heaped tablespoons Ricotta Cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Put flour in a large bowl,season,beat in the egg,then stir in the courgettesand onions.
- Mix in the Ricotta leaving it a bit lumpy.
- Heat the oil and cook the Frittersmin batches of three.
- Cook for 2 min on each side over a medium heat till cooked through.
- Eat straight away or keep warm in the oven till ready.