Pork & Apple Burgers
Member recipe by uglyfruit
ServingsServes 1 - 4 Pieces
- 250 g minced pork (M&S or Asda)
- 1/2 small onion
- 2 crustless small bread slices
- shake of Lea & Perrins
- 1/2 small apple
- salt and black pepper to season
- Place mincemeat in a bowl.
- Finely chop bread int breadcrumbs using mini chopper and add to pork.
- Finely chop onion and add to bowl.
- Shake of Lea & Perrins into bowl.
- Salt and black pepper to season.
- Mix all ingredients by hand and shape into patties then cook in olive oiled pan under reasonable heat to brown. Then lower heat to cook through for about 15 / 20 mins, turning occasionly .