Baked potato w/ spicy chicken
Member recipe by mustardcomms
- 1 Bannisters Farm Ready Baked Potato
- 1 spray of oil
- Half a leek, finely sliced
- 2 cm piece of root ginger, grated (or 1 cube of frozen ginger)
- Half tbsp medium curry paste
- 50g frozen peas
- 1 skinless chicken breast, diced
- soy sauce to serve
- Heat a wok and spray with oil. Add the chicken pieces and allow to cook through (about 10 minutes). Remove from the wok and set aside on a plate. Stir-fry the leek and ginger until softened. Stir in the curry paste and cook for a further 2 minutes. Stir in the peas and chicken. Reduce the heat, cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the mixture to the potato and serve with a splash of soy sauce.