Mixed tomato & pepper soup
Member recipe by mazzyb
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 250ml double cream
- 150g yellow & red tomatoes
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Turn a medium pan on, to a low heat.
- Put the olive oil, tomatoes and peppers into the pan and stir, slowly.
- Add the salt, black pepper, then continue stirring.
- After a while, hand blend the ingredients until smooth with no lumps.
- And finally, pour the double cream in and mix, then leave 1 minute.
- Turn off the heat, leave to cool, and enjoy!