Risotto Rice Pudding
Member recipe by ashleyrolfechef
- 150g Risotto Rice (Carnaroli)
- 300g Double Cream
- 250G Whole Milk
- 5g Vanilla Extract
- 35g Granulated Sugar
- Pinch Cinnamon (Optional)
- Put all ingredient's into the pan except the sugar and cinnamon if using.
- Once the ingredients are in the pan on an extremely low heat cook for averagely 40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes to prevent burning.
- After averagely 40 minutes add your sugar and cinnamon the reason for adding your cinnamon late is because, The longer you cook cinnamon the stronger its flavour becomes and you dont want to overpower the dish too much with cinnamon. Then serve with either Jam or creme fraiche.