Member recipe by sare1983
Creamy lemon dessert that's easier than a cheesecake, but just as lovely!
- 200g Ginger Nuts
- 30g Unsalted butter/ or margarine
- Tin of Condensed Milk (397g Tin)
- 125ml Double Cream
- Zest and Juice of 2 Lemons
- Grated Chocolate
- Blitz ginger nuts in a food processor until they are ground down.
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Take off the hob, and add the ginger nut mix to the butter. Mix well.
- Add the ginger nut mix to a 30cm flan dish, and press down well to make a strong base. Place in freezer while you complete the other steps.
- In a bowl, whisk the condensed milk, double cream, lemon juice and zest until thick and creamy
- Pour the lemon mix over the biscuit base, and grate over as much chocolate as you like. Chill overnight.