Chocolate-Covered Oreo Cake
Member recipe by imohaz123
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) devil's food cake mix
- 4 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 12 OREO Cookies, coarsely crushed
- HEAT oven to: 350Â°F / 176Â°C / Gas Mark 4
- PREPARE cake batter and bake in 2 (9-inch) round pans as directed on package. Cool cakes in pans 10 min. Invert onto wire racks; gently remove pans. Cool cakes completely.
- MICROWAVE chocolate and butter in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Cool 5 min. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gently stir in COOL WHIP and crushed cookies.
- PLACE 1 cake layer on plate, spread with cream cheese mixture. Top with remaining cake layer. Spread top with chocolate glaze; let stand 10 min. or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
- Enjoy! (:
- THIS IS NOT AN EXTRA STEP! ABOVE THERE ARE 'ÂÃÂ'. PLEASE IGNORE THEM. THANK YOU! :)