Spicy tomizho soup
Member recipe by jillieb72
- Half an onion chopped
- Chorizo to taste chopped (can even use sliced)
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- Dried chillies to taste
- 1 medium size potato chopped into small pieces
- Half a red pepper chopped
- Half can of chopped tomato in juice
- Half can beans or baked beans (no more if BB are used as it makes it too sweet!)
- 1 tbspn Tomato paste
- Beef stock cube crumbled
- Add onion and chorizo to saucepan (the oil from the chorizo will be sufficient to cook the onion). Cook over medium heat until there is plenty oil in the pan and the onions are beginning to cook.
- Add the garlic, dried chilli (dependent on taste), chopped potatoes, pepper and chopped tomatoes. Cook on low for 5 minutes.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients together with water (sufficient to make the ingredients 'soup' like.
- Continue to cook on low to medium heat until the potatoes are fully cooked. Add additional paste and chilli to flavour if required.
- Enjoy with thick crusty bread!