Chicken with Lemon and Ginger
Member recipe by abbeyloveys
Lovely aromatic chicken. Good to serve to all ages and with potatoes and veg!
- 450g chicken breast fillet
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp paprika powder
- 4 tbsp fresh parsely, chopped
- lemon juice (to taste)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Flatten fillets with a rolling pin to about 1/2 cm thickness. To save on mess put the fillets into a light wrapping of cling film or sealable bag before flattening.
- Cut into 1cm strips or into cubes
- Heat oil in a skillet and stir fry the chicken adding the garlic, paprika until cooked. Add onions and fry for about 3 mins.
- Add parsley and season with lemon juice, salt and pepper
- Serve with potatos, veg and lemons wedges. Garlic mayonaise would also work well with this dish.