Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry
Member recipe by sirius60
Delicious, gently spiced chicken and broccoli stiry fry, good for lunch or dinner.
- 210g chicken breasts
- 1/2 broccoli (medium)
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp (heaped) tumeric
- 1 tsp cumin
- Olive oil to cook
- Slice the onions and the chicken into strips and cut the broccoli into bite size pieces.
- Saute the onions until softened and then add the crushed garlic and cook for a minute. Add the spices and cook for a further minute
- Add the chicken and broccoli and cook untill chicken is cooked through and broccoli is how you like it.
- I like to steam the broccoli for a couple of minutes before adding to the wok and I've got friends who like to add a little chicken stock (personally I don't).
- Serve with rice for a lovely, gently spiced lunch or dinner.