Ferrero Rocher Cheese cake.
Member recipe by markely63
- Digestive Biscuits Pkt.
- 2 tubs marscapone cheese
- 1 jar Chocolate hazelnut spread.
- 1 pkt whole hazelnuts
- 1 pkt crushed hazelnuts
- 3 bars of milk chocolate
- Icing sugar
- Vanilla essence.
- Jar of clear honey
- Ice cream wafers.
- Place about 3/4 pkt of digestives into a plastic bag and using a rolling pin. Crush the biscuits until fine. Using a frying pan. Put about 2 tblsp of butter in and mix the crushed biscuit then pour about half a jar of honey into it and keep stirring until it thickens. Then place the mixture into a large cake tin or flan dish and flatten it out and slightly up the sides.
- Using a large bowl. Empty the 2 tubs of marscapone cheese into it and add a heaped tblsp of icing sugar and 2 teaspoons of vanilla essence. Using a fork. Mix it all together well. Then spread the cheese mixture evenly over the biscuit base and place in the freezer for about 30 minutes. Then empty the jar of chocolate hazelnut spread into a bowl and mix in the crushed hazelnuts
- Spread the hazelnut mixture over the top of the cheese cake and return to the freezer.
- Using about half pkt of whole hazelnuts. Place on a baking tray and roast in a pre heated oven for about 10 minutes. Put the roasted hazelnuts into a tea towel and rub them well so the skin comes off.
- Remove cheese cake from freezer and gently press the hazelnuts into the top randomly. Then take a handful of ice cream wafers and crush into a powder almost. Then sprinkle over the top of the cheese cake and gently pat down using hand.
- Break up the bars of chocolate into a bowl and melt in a micro wave. Then pour it over the top of the cheese cake and spread it out evenly. Place in the fridge for about an hour or until chocolate has set. Then Enjoy.