tagliatelle porchini & duck
Member recipe by benjamin6216
tagliatele duck it is a perfect dish easy to make absolutly dilishes any one can doit.
- 200 gr of duck breast, or a large one
- 30 gr of dried porchini mushroom
- 500 gr of tagliatelle egg pasta
- 80gr of fine diced white onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 500 gr of cooked tomato sauce
- 200 ml of double cream
- black pepper
- grated parmesan
- Pre heat frying pan, fry the duck breast on both sides. Remove and slice in to 0.5 cm slices
- Using the same frying pan, add the garlic till it gets brown and remove it. Then add the onions,stir till soft, add the duck slices and the porchini mushrooms with 50ml of water from the porchini to give more flavour. cook for 3 to 4 minutes till the stock reduced. Then add the tomato sauce and cream. Season to your liking with salt and pepper. Turn the heat low.
- Place a sauce pan in the cooker with water, bring it to boil, then add the pasta with two tea spoons of salt and a table spoon of veg oil so it prevents pastas to stick together. Stir every two minutes so they don't stick.
- When pastas are cooked, drain them, then put in to the sauce giving a good stir. Then serve with some grated parmesan in