Kat's Grannys Kougal
Member recipe by caffeinatedkat
- 6 Eggs
- 2 Sticks of Butter
- 1 -22 oz. of Cottage Cheese
- 1 -16 oz. of Sour Cream
- 1 Bag Egg Noodles (Extra Wide)
- 1 Handful of Parsley, Chopped
- Salt/Pepper to Taste
- Boil Noodles for 10 minutes
- Mix Eggs, Sour Cream, Cottage Cheese, Parsley, Salt and Pepper
- Strain Noodles. Coat with the 2 sticks of butter.
- Mix Noodles and the previous mixed other ingredients.
- Spray a large pan with non stick and add all ingredients.
- Cook at 375 for 45 minutes.
- Turn heat up to 400 for 15 more minutes for golden brown top.