Homemade Cereal Bars
Member recipe by queenjane21
I always think cereal bars were a hard thing to make! but my grandma showed me a easy way to make it! crunch yet tasty!
- 3 tablespoons of butter/margarine
- 1 package (10 oz or 40) marshmellows
- 4 cups of miniaure marshmellows
- 6 cups of cereal (any kind)
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat. Add cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool.
- Cut into 2-inch squares. Can be stored in airtight container for 1 days or freezer for 3 weeks.