Risotto with Potted Shrimps
Member recipe by email@example.com
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Knob of Butterg Risotto Rice
- 2 Leeks Sliced thinly
- Small Glass White Wine
- 400ml Marigold Veg Buillion
- 57g tub Morecombe Bay Potted Shrimps
- Chopped Fresh Parsley to Garnish
- Heat oil & butter in a pan and add rice - cook until lighly toasted, then stir in leeks and white wine. Continue stirring until wine almost evaporated.
- Add all the stock and bring back to the boil and cook uncovered for 12-15 Mins stirring a couple of times until the rice is tender and almost all stock has been absorbed.
- Taste & season if necessary then sir in the shrimps until the butter has melted.
- Serve into warmed bowls and garnish with parsley