- 4 tbsp Crème de Cassis (blackcurrant liqueur)
- 650g strawberry, hulled and halved if large
Once available in Britain for just a brief period during the summer, strawberries are now a year…
- 2 x 125g punnets raspberries
A member of the rose family, raspberries have a wonderfully intense, sweet taste, and many…
- 2 x 125g punnets blueberries
Blueberries are one of the few edibles native to North America and credited with being…
- 2 heaped tbsp golden caster sugar
- 578ml carton single cream to serve
Measure the cassis into the base of a large serving bowl and stir in the strawberries. Pile the raspberries and blueberries on top and scatter over the sugar, but don't mix yet.
Cover the bowl with cling film. Just before serving gently toss the berries and serve with a big jug of cream.