Member recipe by newzealandhoneyco
A luscious Beech Forest Honeydew cranachan, with berries, linseed and almonds
- 4 tablespoons New Zealand Honey Co. Beech Forest Honeydew
- 1 cup berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries)
- 1 cup of plain, acidophilus, natural, unsweetened yoghurt
- 1 cup low fat, natural strawberry frozen yoghurt
- 1/2 cup dessert almonds, roughly chopped
- 4 teaspoon ground linseed
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix together the almonds, linseed and cinnamon to make the topping
- Mix together the New Zealand Honey Co. Beech Forest Honeydew and berries and let them sit for at least 10 minutes.
- In serving glasses, layer the berries, plain yogurt and frozen yogurt.
- Top each dessert with the topping mixture and serve