Cauliflower In Tomato Sauce
Member recipe by cookwithanna
My Dad made this recipe for me a few years ago and I liked it, but unfortunately I forgot about it. Today I discovered a cauliflower in the fridge and remembered this recipe, so this is the result.
- - 1 cauliflower
- - 1 onion
- - 3 garlic cloves
- - 1 carrot
- - 2-3 tbsp tomato paste
- - parsley
- - salt and pepper
- Cut the cauliflower in small pieces and wash it with cold water. Boil it in water with a pinch of salt.
- Cut the onion , the carrot and garlic and fry them in a bit of oil.
- When the cauliflower if boiled enough to pierce it with a fork, drain the water and put it in the pan with the onion.
- In a bowl mix the tomato paste with a mug of warm water and add the chopped parsley.
- Pour the tomato paste in the pan and add water to almost cover the cauliflower. Leave it to boil for 15-20 minutes, add salt and pepper.
- Serve with grilled chicken . ENJOY!!!