Salad cum Pasta
Member recipe by gomathy
- 2 cups of elbow pasta / bow tie pasta / shell pasta
- 1/2 cup red & green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 cup cooked chick pea
- 1/4 cup carrot (chopped)
- 1/4 cup corn
- 1/4 sunflower seeds / pumpkin seeds
- 2 medium sized tomato (chopped)
- 1 tsp paprika (more if you want spicy)
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp vegetable oil / olive oil
- Salt to taste
- * Bacon / Turkey Ham / Chicken is optional
- Cook pasta in salted boiling water and set a side.
- In a saucepan, add oil and cook the chopped garlic. Then add chopped tomato and cook until tomato becomes soft. Add paprika and cook for few minutes. * Add meat now if meat is prefer in the dish.
- Add pasta, chick pea, corn, bell pepper and carrot and stir well
- Lastly add pumpkin seed / sunflower seed and stir.
- Add salt to taste.