Banana Fairy Cakes
Member recipe by cookwithanna
ServingsServes 1 - 9 Cakes
A great recipe for a quiet Sunday with the family, easy to make and incredibly delicious.
- - 60g butter
- - 60g caster sugar
- - one egg
- - one banana
- - 60g flour
- - one tsp baking powder
- Mix the butter with the sugar until soft.
- Add the egg and mix everything together until you get smooth paste.
- Mash the banana and mix it with the butter.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder and using a spatula fold them into the mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into 9 cake cases.
- Put them in the oven at gas 4/180C for 20-25 minutes.
- Leave the cakes to cool down and decorate them with icing.
- Leave the icing to set and ready to serve. ENJOY!!!