Member recipe by cookwithanna
ServingsServes 1 - 30 Biscuits
Every Saturday my fiancee's family is coming around for tea so this week I've decided to make something easy and delicious.
- - 2 eggs
- - 4 tbsp of sugar
- - apricot jam
- - 60g flour
- - vanilla essence
- - one chocolate for decorating
- - one tbsp of butter
- Separate the eggs and beat the egg whites until stiff, add the sugar then the egg yolks one by one and mix well.
- Add the flour and mix with a wooden spoon until you get a light dough.
- When the dough is ready form the biscuits with a spoon or a piping bag and put them on a tray with greaseproof paper. Put them in the oven at gas 5/180C for 5-7 minutes.
- In the meantime melt the chocolate with the butter.
- When the biscuits are done take them out of the oven and put them on a grill on top of a sheet of grease proof paper. Put half of tablespoon of apricot jam on every biscuit.
- Coat the biscuits in chocolate.
- Put them in the fridge for at least an hour or until the chocolate sets. ENJOY!!!