- Vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 100ml milk
- 5 dsp (50g) plain flour
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 pre-cooked chipolata sausages
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- Before cooking, wash your hands and put an apron on. Weigh and measure the ingredients.
- Start by brushing an oven proof dish (about 400ml) with some oil.
- Break the egg into a cup. Whisk the egg. Add the milk, Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl containing the plain flour and mix it until you can see lots of bubbles in the batter! Make sure all of the flour is mixed in. Add the mustard and mix again
- Use some scissors to cut the cooked sausages into 4, remember to always ask an adult to help you when using scissors. Then put into the prepared dish.
- Put the tomatoes into a measuring jug. Cut them up using the scissors (they may splash) and pour them into the dish on top of the sausages. Now place the dish on a baking tray.
- Pour the liquid in over the top of the sausages and tomatoes
- You will need to ask a grown-up to help with this next part. Place in a pre-heated oven 200ÃÂ°C/ 220 ÃÂ°C /Gas 7 for 15 Ã¢ÂÂ 20 minutes.
- Serve half with freshly cooked peas.