Chicken Ragout Ã la Ana
Member recipe by cookwithanna
I make this recipe when I don't have to much time to spend in the kitchen...I know this is not the traditional ragout but who says we can't change the recipes how we like them :).
- - one onion(use two if they are small)
- - half a chicken breast
- - 4-5 garlic cloves
- - 4-5 mushrooms
- - 7-8 tomatoes
- - one pepper
- - 5 tbsp red wine
- - 3 tsp flour
- - parsley
- - salt and pepper
- Chop the onion and fry it in a bit of oil.
- Then add the chopped peppers and the sliced mushrooms. Add the flour and mix everything together.
- When the onion is soft add the chicken cut in cubes. Add salt and pepper.
- In the mean time boil the tomatoes in some water. When they start to brake, take them out and peel and mash them with a fork. Add them to the pan with the onion and chicken, then add the wine and let it simmer.
- When the chicken is cooked Crush the garlic and add it to the sauce. Let it simmer for another 15-20 minutes. At the end add the chopped parsley.
- Serve with mash potatoes. ENJOY!!!