Crab Baked Potato
Member recipe by seafoodandeatit
- 1 pack of Seafood & Eat It - White Crab
- 2 baking potatoes
- 1 tablespoon of Creme Fraiche
- 1 teaspoon of Wholegarin Mustard
- a handful chopped Parsley
- cracked Black Pepper
- 1/2 a Lemon, juice
- (Serving Suggestion) a handful of grated Gruyere cheese
- Mix all the ingredients (bar the potato) together.
- Bake the potato, 3 minutes in the microwave then about 35 in the oven.
- Take the potato out of the oven and wrap tightly with a tea-towel and bash the sides to soften the inside.
- Add a knob of butter and top with the crab mixture, garnish with a bit of parsley.
- Add a the grated gruyere and pop under the grill for something more lavish.