Member recipe by seafoodandeatit
ServingsServes 1 - 6 Cakes
- 1 pack of Seafood & Eat It - White Crab
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- 125g of potato, peeled, grated and drained of excess water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon of Mustard powder
- 2 teaspoon Mustard
- dash of Lemon juice
- handful of Parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon of butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons of Breadcrumbs
- Salt & Pepper, for seasoning
- a pinch of each: Cayenne, Mace and Ginger
- Mix all the ingredients, minus the crab, thoroughly until you get a thick, heavy mixture.
- Sprinkle the crab in the mixing bowl and gently fold into the mixture until it is fairly well distributed.
- Mould the mix into six balls, flatten slightly and shallow fry in hot oil.
- Serve with a few salad leaves for a light lunch or as a starter.