Pork Belly With Roast Potatoes
Member recipe by cookwithanna
- - 4 stripes of pork belly
- - 7-8 potatoes
- - 5-6 carrots
- - 200g green beans
- - half a mug of oil
- - salt and pepper
- Peel the potatoes and carrots, cut the potatoes in 4, and the carrots and green beans in stripes.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper on the meat.
- Pour the oil in an oven tray and put it in the oven for 10 minutes, then put the potatoes in , and push them around the edges. Put the meat in the middle of the tray and put it in the oven at 190C/gas mark 5 for 1 hour and a half.
- Half an hour before the meat must come out of the oven boil the carrots and green beans in water with a pinch of salt.
- At the end take the tray out of the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve this with Yorkshire pudding and gravy.