Fruity Fool Muffins
Member recipe by saphey-sue
This little guy is packed with fruit yet you still get that same yummy feel good factor with the charming chocolate chunks :) Great for any time, I like mine with a cuppa' :)
- 250g flour
- 90g soft brown sugar
- 25g coco powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Vanilla Essence
- 125g pot yogurt (I use strawberry)
- 60g dried fruit mix
- 40g dark chocolate (chips or broken into chunks)
- 70ml vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 125ml milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence (optional)
- Pre heat the oven to 170 degrees C and line a muffin tin with 12 cases.
- Sift the flour, coco powder, baking powder and cinnamon into a mixing bowl. Stir in the sugar, fruit and dark chocolate until well mixed.
- Measure out the milk and the oil, mix together with the yogurt and vanilla essence and whisk in the egg.
- Fold in the milk mixture - NOT TOO MUCH MIXING!!
- Spoon into cases and bake for 15 minutes (or until springy to touch).