Member recipe by pipsywoo102
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Muffins
- 300g Self Raising Flour
- 150g Fudge Chunks
- 115g Sugar
- 1.5 tsp Baking Powder
- 125ml Milk
- 100ml Creme Fraiche
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 60g Melted Butter
- Preheat the oven to 170-190C (Fan ovens prefer the lower temp, normal ovens the higher one).
- Add the flour, baking powder, sugar and fudge chunks together and mix well (flour can be sieved before if preferred, I find mixing the dry ingredients well together gets rid of any lumps instead).
- Melt the butter and let it cool.
- Whisk together the milk, creme fraiche, vanilla essence and egg together. It should form a thick, creamy mixture.
- Add the cooled down, melted butter to the creamy mixture and whisk well.
- Add the flour mixture to the creamy mixture and stir well with a metal spoon.
- Split the mixture into 12 muffin cases and bake for 20 mins or until golden brown. Remove from oven and leave to cool.