Sweet Potato Chilli Wedges
Member recipe by beckyjofrodders
ServingsServes 1 - 10 Wedges
A simple snack- perfect with ketchup and a side salad for a lunchtime treat.
- Sweet Potato (size and number depends on how many wedges you want)
- Olive Oil
- Dried Chilli
- Wash and slice the sweet potato into wedges of equal size. Leave
- Mix together a flattened teaspoon of chilli powder with a tablespoon of olive oil. (adjust to taste)
- Brush the wedges with the chilli and oil.
- Place in the oven at around 180 degrees for half an hour or until cooked through.
- Dip them in ketchup and eat them up! xx