Member recipe by sophiemcintyre
A mouth watering drink which was not make you drink any other drink which isn't better thank this one your going to taste!
- 4 lemons juiced
- 2 limes juiced
- 1 bottle of cloudy lemonade,with bits
- 3 lemons, cut up in slices
- 2 limes , cut up in slices
- 5oz caster sugar
- 50ml water
- Pour the lemonade in to a jug you are going to serve in in.
- Juice the lemons and limes into a bowl and then make sure there are no seeds in. Don't worry about the bits in the juice.
- Add the sugar and the water to the jug and then pu the juiced lemons and limes to the jug.
- After that, cut the other lemons and limes in to slices and on the slices cut one line to the middle so it can go on the edge of the jug for decoration.
- Let in sit in the fridge or in the cool bag if going out for up to 2 hours. Make sure it keeps cold.