Lamb with Gnocchi
Member recipe by micheleone
A really easy, tasty and hearty dish, good enough for a dinner party, easy enough for a week night meal
- 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 4 Lamb Steaks
- Pack of gnocchi
- few sprigs of rosemary
- small handful of mint leaves
- 2 400g cans of tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- Heat the oil in a frying pan or griddle and then fry the lamb steaks for 5 minutes on each side, depending on how well done you like it
- Remove the lamb from the pan and cover with foil.
- In the same pan, fry the garlic for 1 minute then add the tomatoes.
- Finely chop the herbs and add to the tomatoes- simmer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the gnocchi in boiling salted water for 3 minutes. Drain and add to the tomatoes,mixing well.
- Add any juices from the lamb to the sauce. Serve the lamb steaks with the gnocchi and sauce on the side