Chocolate loaf cake eggless
Member recipe by goveggi
- 250gm sweeten condensed milk
- 250gm self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup milk
- few pieces of milk chocolate
- 3 heaped tablespoon of Cocoa Powder
- Mix cocoa powder with milk and keep aside. Mixture should be fall easily from a spoon.
- Mix very well self raising flour and baking soda with condensed milk, again mixture should be fall easily from a spoon so add some milk too.
- Put flour mixture on greased pan then add cocoa powder mixture on it, using spoon make layer of both mixture. Put pan on pre-heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4 for 35-40 minutes. for baking.
- For upper chocolate layer put the milk chocolate and little milk into a bowl and heat until simmering. Stir until the mixture is smooth. Cool, then chill.
- Take out the baked cake, pour chocolate mixture upon it, let it cool then cut it into pieces. Your yummy egg less chocolate loaf cake is ready to eat :) . http://www.girlgender.com/2012/02/yummy-chocolate-loaf-cake-without-eggs.html