Mushrooms on Toast
Member recipe by laurafoodmatters
Delicious mushrooms on toast to enjoy with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- 4 large flat mushrooms, wiped
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 4 thick slices crusty bread
- 4 tsp Dijon mustard
- Cracked black pepper
- Slice mushrooms thickly on the slant accross the cap. Heat oil in a pan and fry slices of mushrooms on both sides add a a good few turns of cracked peppers.
- Toast four tik slices of crusty bread and spread with Dijon mustard. Stack mushroom slices on top and pour over pan juices.
- Serve with watercress