Cod With Butter Sauce
Member recipe by lukedoubleu
- 2 Cod Fillets
- 50g Butter
- 30g Butter for the Sauce
- 1 Glass of White Wine
- 4 Large Spigs of Parsley
- Butter the baking dish.
- Add the cod, butter and white wine.
- Pre heat the oven to 220c or gass mark 7.
- Cover With foil and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove fish with a slotted spoon and keep warm, Add the juices from the baking dish to a pan.
- Add the remaining butter and reduce untill the sauce slightly thickens.
- Serve with sprigs of parsley.