Ultimate Rocky Road
Member recipe by blackforestblondie
ServingsServes 1 - 20 Squares
- 300g Plain Chocolate
- 125g butter
- 3x tbsp Golden Syrup
- Medium sized bag of Salted Peanuts
- Clotted Cream Fudge (cut in to small squares)
- Mini Marshmallows
- Tube of Rolo's
- 2x small bags of Maltesers
- 1x Crunchie bar
- Line a shallow, rectangular tin with greaseproof paper.
- Melt the chocolate, butter and golden syrup in a fairly large saucepan over a low heat until completley smooth and glossy.
- Bash the Maltesers with a rolling pin slightly, but leave some whole pieces. Do the same with the Crunchie.
- Add the peanuts, fudge, marshmallows, Maltesers and the Crunchie to the chocolate mix and combine thoroughly.
- Pour into the lined tin and chill for a few hours until completely set.
- When set, cut into small pieces and store in an airtight box in the fridge.