Chocolate chip Cookies
Member recipe by clishman
ServingsServes 1 - 20 Cookies
These cookies are moderately easy, are full of flavour and are gorgeous.
- 225g salted butter
- 225g caster sugar
- 170g carnation condensed milk
- 350g self raising flour
- 100g milk chocolate
- 100g white chocolate (chopped)
- preheat the oven to 170C/fan 150C/gas 5
- In a large bowl, put the butter and sugar in the microwave, then beat it until pale, stir in the condensed milk.Sift flour and then work into a dough with your hands.
- Next mix in all the chocolate ,making sure the chocolate is spaced out evenly.
- Take a cmall handful of dough and flatten with your fingers
- Place onto parchment lined baking trays, spacing well apart and bake for about 10-15mins or until golden brown at the edges, but still a little soft.
- Leave on baking tray for a few minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.