Amazing dubble choc cookies
Member recipe by hellomoto02
ServingsServes 1 - 16 Cookies
A rich, doughy and thick, dark and milk chocolate cookie recipe. Perfect for any chocolate lovers!
- 3 tsp milk (semi-skimmed or whole)
- 230g/8 Oz Self raising flower
- 100g/3.5 Oz Soft brown sugar
- 130g/4.5 Oz Caster sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- half tsp Salt
- 130g Dark chocolate chunks
- 100g Milk chocolate chunks
- 60g/2 Oz Coco powder
- 130g/4.5 Oz Butter, softened
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/gas 4.
- Cream butter and both sugars together.
- Lightly beat egg and add with vanilla extract, sift in flower, salt and coco powder and mix well.
- Add milk and mix until moist and thick and then break up bars of chocolate by hand, breaking one square into 4 pieces, add and mix well until chocolate is evenly distributed.
- Cover 2 baking trays with grease proof paper. For home made look, take some mixture by hand, create a ball shape and press down on a tray until roughly round and flat. (remember to leave space between)
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Take out of the oven and leave the cookies on their baking tray for 5-6 minutes, then move from baking tray to wire wrack using a knife under the cookies and leave for a further 5 minutes.