Member recipe by jul34es
- 1 tsp fresh parsley,chopped
- 1 tsp fresh chives,chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp veg oil or 4 sprays of low fat spray
- 4 mushrooms,sliced
- 4-6 cherry tomatoes,halved
- 50g ham,cut into small strips
- mix all the chopped herbs together and set aside.break the eggs in a bowl and season.
- heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat.fry the mushrooms for 5 minutes,add the tomatoes and a few of the herbs and stir for 2 minutes.
- stir the egg into the mushroom mixture for 1 minute,then cook gently,using a spatula to keep it from sticking to the sides of the pan.
- when the omelette is cooked,sprinkle on the remaining herbs and ham,fold the omelette in half and turn out onto a plate.