Creamy Chicken Tagliatelle
Member recipe by aardigman
Creamy Chicken and Tagliatelle with mushrooms and bacon for a very satisfying dish.I had this in a restaurant and this is my attempt to recreate it. It works for me.
- 1 olive oil
- 2 2 chicken fillets
- 3 250gr dried tagliatelle
- 4 2 bacon rashers
- 5 200gr mushrooms
- 6 300ml chicken stock
- 7 200 gr cream
- 8 salt, pepper, oregano
- 9 grated parmesan cheese to taste
- 10 small onion
- Cut the chicken into bite size pieces, Chop the rashers into small squares, slice the mushrooms.
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan over a medium heat. Add the bacon and cook, add the chicken and stir fry for a few minutes until the chicken is cooked. Add the mushrooms, onion and the oregano. Pour the chicken stock and simmer for 10 minutes until reduced.
- Meanwhile cook the tagliatelle according to instructions on the pack. When the chicken stock is reduced, lower the heat and add the cream. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring until thickened. Add the tagliatelle to the pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- When serving, add parmesan to taste.