Member recipe by lalix87
- 400 gr potatoes
- 200 gr Carrots
- 125 gr tinned peas
- 1/2 tin of sweet red pepper
- 2 eggs
- For the Mayonnaise
- 3 egg yolks
- 200 ml. olive oil
- 1/2 lemon or 1 spoonful of vinegar
- Peel the potatoes and carrots, cut them into small cubes and boil them in water and salt for 15 minutes until they are soft but still firm; drain and leave to cool down. Boil the eggs in water with a pinch of salt for 10 minutes.
- Put the eggs, lemon juice, salt and a drizzle of olive oil in the blender, and start beating all while pouring in olive oil until you are left with a thick mayonnaise, taste and season if necessary.
- Mix the potatoes, carrots and peas together, add the hard-boiled (peeled and chopped) egg, add the flaked tuna fish (save a small amount for garnish) and cover with the mayonnaise, stir well and place in the refrigerator.
- Serve the salad on apperitif spoons garnished with tuna flakes and a strip of sweet red pepper.